Anti-Ligature, robust solid surface basin with a single outlet and infra-red activation.
Wallgate is the market leader and specialist in the design and manufacture of robust, innovative, efficient washrooms and sanitaryware solutions, ideal for the mental health sector. Working closely with State and Territory Governments, Public and Private Health Services providers, we have developed an impressive product range suitable for all levels of mental healthcare, including the most secure environments.
With bespoke manufacturing capabilities and in house R&D, we provide highly-effective washroom solutions manufactured to suit your project needs. Our secure anti-ligature, normalising yet highly robust sanitaryware combined with its electronic water management systems help prevent misuse.
This enables patients to benefit from a safer environment, while healthcare providers can minimise the risk of infection and maximise their energy and water efficiencies.
High-quality solid surface sanitaryware eliminates many of the problems experienced by the use of conventional washroom materials and products. We provide expertise in product design and selection in relation to the patient’s needs and room layout, minimising construction and maintenance costs to create a patient-friendly environment with familiar washroom solutions that exceed expectations.
We provide the best-integrated solution for any mental healthcare project and have an international network of partners. We are well positioned to provide you with an efficient and innovative solution to your washroom requirements.
Our range of solid surface basins and vanity tops are designed to be anti-ligature and tough yet normal in appearance. To aid infection control, all are manufactured as one piece and designed with clean smooth lines to avoid retaining dirt.
Water activation is via infrared or piezo sensors dispensing through anti-ligature, regulated water outlets. All services to and from the basin are concealed, managed by our electronic controllers.
- Anti-ligature design.
- Electronic or pneumatic activation.
- Highly robust.
- Made as one piece without joins.
- Highly polished finish for ease of cleaning.
- Easily renewable surface without a gel coat layer.
- Normalises the environment.
- Range of control options available.
- Concealed through-wall services and fixings.
- Assists in the prevention of self-harm.
- Retains appearance over long life.
- Hygienic and easily cleaned.
- Long lasting, proven 25 years+ product life.
- Reduced operating costs.
- Safe-Cell Environments
- Secure Health Environments
- Mental Health
- Police & Remand Centres
- Public Washrooms and Areas prone to Vandalism
In the absence of a legal or industry definition of anti-ligature or ligature resistant products, when we use these terms, we are referring to products that are designed and manufactured with the intention of reducing the risk of ligature attachment to the product(s). Galvin Engineering Pty Ltd will always endeavour to design and test our anti-ligature product(s) to reduce the risk of product ligature attachment that may result in serious injury or death. Whilst all reasonable measures are taken at the time of design, the anti-ligature design of the products are not intended to and will not: a. Replace protective measures that need to be taken in the specific circumstances of usage; b. Substitute the need for supervision of those who may be at risk; c. Protect and or prevent those at risk against any self-harm instances that may occur when installed; and d. Protect and or prevent injury when the risks where unknown to us at the time of the design of the product(s). Galvin Engineering Pty Ltd does not offer and does not represent or warrant that any product(s) for sale that are ligature-free. Therefore, Galvin Engineering will not be liable for any claims, loss, or damages arising from ligature attachment on our products. It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure that products purchased and installed are suitable for the environments in which they are installed, and suitable supervision and protective measures are in place to protect those at risk
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.