A highly robust anti-ligature, anti-vandal solid surface back to wall WC pan with shrouded waste and integral anti-ligature solid surface seat.
- Shrouded waste (S trap compatible).
- Concealed through-wall services and fixings.
- Highly robust.
- Contrasting seat colour available.
- WC pan made as one piece without joins.
- Highly polished finish for ease of cleaning.
- Easily renewable surface without a gel coat layer.
- Domestic appearance.
- Range of activation and control options available.
- Matching urinal basin and hand wash dryer available.
- Anti-ligature design to reduce potential for self-harm.
- Prevents breakages.
- Improved hygiene.
- Easliy re-finished to retain appearance.
- Long lasting, proven 25 years+ product life.
- Assists in normalising the environment.
- Enables S or P trap waste to be used.
- Safe-Cell Environments
- Secure Health Environments
- Mental Health
- Police & Remand Centres
- Public Washrooms and Areas prone to Vandalism
In the absence of a legal or industry definition of anti-ligature or ligature resistant products, when we use these terms, we are referring to products that are designed and manufactured with the intention of reducing the risk of ligature attachment to the product(s). Galvin Engineering Pty Ltd will always endeavour to design and test our anti-ligature product(s) to reduce the risk of product ligature attachment that may result in serious injury or death. Whilst all reasonable measures are taken at the time of design, the anti-ligature design of the products are not intended to and will not: a. Replace protective measures that need to be taken in the specific circumstances of usage; b. Substitute the need for supervision of those who may be at risk; c. Protect and or prevent those at risk against any self-harm instances that may occur when installed; and d. Protect and or prevent injury when the risks where unknown to us at the time of the design of the product(s). Galvin Engineering Pty Ltd does not offer and does not represent or warrant that any product(s) for sale that are ligature-free. Therefore, Galvin Engineering will not be liable for any claims, loss, or damages arising from ligature attachment on our products. It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure that products purchased and installed are suitable for the environments in which they are installed, and suitable supervision and protective measures are in place to protect those at risk
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.