Galvin Specialised Vandal Resistant Gas Turrets are suitable for low pressure or natural gas, town gas or LPG applications. The AGA certified low pressure range of lever gas turrets is supplied standard with a 15 BSP male inlet with 90° reverse chamfer for hose connection, anti-rotation lugs in base, rubber washer and brass backnut all finished in bright chrome plate or epoxy coating.
- Tough vandal resistant handle that have a unique locking system.
- Quality controlled. Every tap is tested.
- Comprehensive range of interchangeable nozzles including vandal resistant aerators, tube nozzles, fixed spray nozzles and the AS2845.1 approved 'XT' tube nozzle.
- Replaceable top assemblies are supplied for easy maintenance.
- Simple servicing and readily available parts.
- Chrome plate finish for easy cleaning and durability.
- Our gas cock is manufactured for low pressure gas only - natural gas (town gas), LPG
- Minimum/Maximum pressure - 0 to 7kPa
- Recommended working pressure 1 to 3 kPa (AS 5601)
- Gas consumption is rated at 5.7 Mj/hour through each gas cock, 0.023 cubic metres per hour