Our range of AS/NZS 3718 approved laboratory tapware is manufactured specifically to handle the knocks and hazardous chemicals present in a laboratory environment. Constructed from dezincification resistant (DR) brass the range comes standard in a bright chrome finish with jumper valves and vandal resistant handles.
- Tough vandal resistant handle that have a unique locking system.
- Quality controlled. Every tap is tested.
- Comprehensive range of interchangeable nozzles including vandal resistant aerators, tube nozzles, fixed spray nozzles and 'XT' tube nozzle.
- Replaceable top assemblies are supplied for easy maintenance.
- Simple servicing and readily available parts.
- Chrome plate finish for easy cleaning and durability.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP
- Outlet: Aerator
- Headwork: Jumper Valve
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Operating Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 80 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate: 6.3 lpm
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.