Our Australian made range of laboratory tapware is manufactured specifically to handle the knocks and hazardous chemicals present in laboratory environments. It is constructed from dezincification resistant (DR) brass and is comes standard with jumper valves, vandal resistant handles and 15mm male BSP inlet all finished in bright chrome plate.
- Tough tamper resistant handles that have a unique locking system
- Comprehensive range of interchangeable nozzles including vandal resistant aerators, tube nozzles, fixed spray nozzles and the AS2845.1 approved 'XT' tube nozzle
- Simple servicing and readily available parts
- Epoxy coating for corrosive environments or satin chrome finish options available
- Ceramic Disc options available
- XT Nozzle features a integral mini dual check valve
No Downloads Available
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.