Only for use in Northern American Installations. The ClevaCare® healthcare range has been chosen to provide safe and reliable showering for both able-bodied persons and persons with disabilities. When considering the shower cubicle options in care facilities or bathrooms, provisions for assistance must be considered where someone is incapable of performing the cleaning task unaided.
- Supplied with stainless steel fasteners.
- Finished in bright chrome plate for easy cleaning and added durability.
- Hoses, handpieces and inlet connections are not included with this item but can be purchased separately.
- Inlet: 1/2" NPT - Male Thread
- Outlet: 1/2" NPT - Male Thread
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 90 Max
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Heavy Duty Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.