The time and cost effective CliniLever® range is specifically designed for hospital and medical preparation areas. The innovative design helps to combat the risk of hospital acquired infections and minimise bacteria risk while offering easy maintenance.
- Laminar flow nozzle to reduce the spread of legionella (supplied standard)
- Clean smooth design for easy cleaning and to help reduce the dirt and bacterial growth
- Low lying levers allow easy to use handsfree operation
- Chrome plated finish for added durability
- Inlet: 1/2" CU/BSP - Female
- Outlet: Laminar Flow
- Headwork: Jumper Valve
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 65 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 6.3
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome Plate
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.