The CliniLever® range of tapware was developed to support the challenges of hospital and medical preparation areas, including the fight against the spread of bacteria and hospital acquired infections. Boasting features to help combat the risk of hospital acquired infections (HAI’s) and providing an easy to use, clean and maintain range the CliniLever® tapware is a cost effective solution.
- Contra rotating handles for easy use.
- Smooth round design to facilitate easy cleaning and help reduce dirt and bacterial growth.
- Laminar flow nozzle supplied standard to reduce the spread of legionella.
- Chrome plated for added durability.
- Inlet: ½” BSP - Male
- Outlet: Laminar Flow
- Headworks: Ceramic Disc
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 - 500
- Maximum Working Temperature (°C): 5 - 65
- Nominal Flow Rate: 7
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.