Australian Made AS/NZS 3718 approved, Galvin Specialised CliniLever® CP-BS Hospital Pillar Tap 150 C/D is developed to support the challenges of hospital and medical preparation areas, including the fight against the spread of bacteria and hospital acquired infections. Boasting features to help combat the risk of hospital acquired infections (HAI’s), our CliniLever® range is easy to use, clean and maintain providing a truly cost effective solution.
- Low lying, contra rotating levers allow easy to use handsfree operation
- Clean smooth design for easy cleaning and to help reduce dirt and bacterial growth
- Laminar flow nozzle to reduce the spread of legionella (supplied standard)
- Inlet: ½” BSP - Male
- Outlet: Laminar Flow
- Headworks: Ceramic Disc
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Maximum Working Temperature (°C): 5 Min - 65 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate: 6.74
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.