Our AS/NZS 3718, WaterMark and WELS 4* approved CliniLever® Single Lever Basin Mixer with Disabled Lever is supplied standard with a 165mm long lever handle finished in a bright chrome plate.
Our range of commercial grade tapware is perfectly suited to:
- Public Disabled washrooms and areas of high use
- Commercial grade quality and fully backed by our industrial warranty
- 40mm cartridge assembly
- Bright chrome plate finish
- Anti-scald adjustable stop ring
- Optional warm/cold indicator decal
- Fitted with 7 litres per minute flow regulator
- AS 1428.1 accessible compliant
- Complies with NSW Education EFSG Guidelines
- Maximum Operating temperature range: 80°C
- Min/Max Operating pressure range: 150 - 500kPa
- Inlet connection: 15mm (1/2") BSP. (Flexi tails)
- Inlet pressure range: 150-1000kPa
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.