This innovative designed thermostatic progressive mixer provides state of the art features to comply with the latest healthcare requirements.
The single lever operates on/off temperature controls for straightforward operation, simplifying handwashing procedures and the long arm is operated with elbows to avoid hand contact.
- Australia's first Lead Safe™ progressive mixer range is AS/NZS 4020 tested and certified to AS 4032.4.
- Manufactured using Lead Safe™ DZR Brass with less than 0.25% lead content*
- Enables water to be mixed closer to the point of discharge. Minimising warm water which can provide an ideal condition for legionella bacteria to grow.
- Smooth internal and external components and featuring a hygienic flow.
- The long lever sequential control handle is easy to access for users and provides more precise control of flow and temperature. Water flow always starts from cold for safe usage.
- Fast and easy to clean.
- All servicing and commissioning can be done without removing the device. Easy to access isolators helps to minimise the time of commissioning and maintenance.
- Designed to provide stable mixed temperature and rapid shut down in the event of cold or hot water supply failures.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Outlet: Flow Straightener
- Headwork: Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 20 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 85 Max
- Permitted Supply Pressure Variation: 10:1
- Mixed Temperature Range (°C): 35 - 45
- Factory Set Thermostatic Temp. Range (°C): 39 - 41
- Operating Temperature Range (°C): Full cold - 45
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 8
- Flow Rate (LPM): 6 Min
- Construction: Lead Safe™ DZR Brass
- Finish: Chrome
*As lead-free is not currently defined by law in Australia and New Zealand, our definition of Lead Safe™ is based on the requirement of s1417 of the USA's Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) and the relevant US standards NSF61/NSF372. The SDWA defines 'lead free' as "not more than a weighted average of 0.25% lead when used with respect to the wetted surface of pipes, pipe fittings, plumbing fittings and fixtures".
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.