This innovative point of use thermostatic progressive mixer provides state-of-the-art safety features to comply with the latest healthcare requirements. The single lever operates on/off temperature control for straight forward operation simplifying hand wash procedures. The long arm is operated handsfree with elbows to avoid hand contact or cross-contamination. Suitable for high and low pressure systems it can be set to deliver a thermostatically controlled water temperature up to 48ºC maximum. Robust and reliable, our CliniMix® Lead Safe™ Thermostatic Progressive Basin Mixer is water conserving and cost-effective.
- Australia's first Lead Safe™ progressive mixer range is AS/NZS 4020 tested and certified to AS 4032.4
- Manufactured using Lead Safe™ DZR Brass with less than 0.25% lead content*
- Unique thermal disinfection bypass feature
- Enables the water to be mixed closer to the point of discharge. This minimises warm water becoming stagnant which can provide an ideal condition for Legionella bacteria to grow
- Smooth internal and external components to decrease dirt build-up
- Features a hygienic laminar flow outlet
- The long lever sequential control handle is easy to access (handsfree) and provides precise control of temperature
- Water flow always starts from cold for safe usage
- Fast and easy to clean
- All servicing and commissioning can be done without removing the device. Easy to access isolators helps to minimise the time of commissioning and maintenance
- Designed to provide stable mixed temperature and rapid shut down in the event of cold or hot water supply failure
- Also available as Chrome Plated Brass option WM-TMVPMB
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Outlet: Laminar Flow
- Headwork: Thermostatic Mixing Valve (TMV)
- Supply Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 85 Max
- Minimum Temp. Differential (Between Supply and Outlet Temp.) (°C): 10
- Adjustable Temperature Range (°C): 35 Min - 48 Max
- Permitted Supply Pressure Variation: 10:1
- Factory Set Thermostatic Temperature (°C): 41
- Minimum Flow Rate for Stable Outlet Temp. (LPM): 6
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 8
- Construction: Lead Safe™ DZR Brass*
- Finish: Chrome
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________*As lead-free is not currently defined by law in Australia and New Zealand, our definition of Lead Safe™ is based on the requirement of s1417 of the USA's Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) and the relevant US standards NSF61/NSF372. The SDWA defines 'lead free' as "not more than a weighted average of 0.25% lead when used with respect to the wetted surface of pipes, pipe fittings, plumbing fittings and fixtures".
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.