CliniMix® Lead Safe™ Wall Mounted Thermostatic Progressive Basin Mixer with Proximity Sensor. This new design is suitable for medical or nursing procedures, providing state of the art features to comply with the latest healthcare requirements. The CliniMix® Progressive Thermostatic Mixing Valve with proximity sensor will activate when the user's hands are in the set detection area and will operate for the period the user's hands are in that area. Suitable for high and low-pressure systems, it can set to deliver a thermostatically controlled water temperature of 48ºC maximum. Robust and reliable, our CliniMix® Lead Safe™ thermostatic progressive basin mixer is water conserving and cost-effective.
- Australia's first Lead Safe™ progressive mixer range is AS/NZS 4020 tested and certified to AS 4032.4
- Manufactured using Lead Safe™ DZR Brass with less than 0.25% lead content*
- Unique thermal disinfection bypass feature
- Enables the water to be mixed closer to the point of discharge. This minimises warm water becoming stagnant which can provide an ideal condition for Legionella bacteria to grow
- Smooth internal and external components to decrease dirt build-up
- The long lever sequential control handle is easy to access for users and provides more precise control of temperature
- Water flow always starts from cold for safe usage
- Fast and easy to clean
- All servicing and commissioning can be done without removing the device
- Easy to access isolators helps to minimise the time of commissioning and maintenance
- Designed to provide stable mixed temperature and rapid shut down in the event of cold or hot water supply failure
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Outlet: Laminar Flow
- Headwork: Thermostatic Mixing Valve (TMV)
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 20 Min - 500 Max
- Supply Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 85 Max
- Minimum Temp. Differential (Between Supply and Outlet Temp.) (°C): 10
- Adjustable Temperature Range (°C): 35 Min - 48 Max
- Permitted Supply Pressure Variation: 10:1
- Factory Set Thermostatic Temperature (°C): 41
- Minimum Flow Rate for Stable Outlet Temp. (LPM): 6
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 8
- Construction: Lead Safe™ DZR Brass*
- Finish: Chrome
*As ‘lead free’ is not currently defined by law in Australia and New Zealand, our definition of Lead Safe™ is based on the requirement of s1417 of the USA’s Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) and the relevant US standards NSF61 / NSF372. The SDWA defines ‘lead free’ as “not more than a weighted average of 0.25% lead when used with respect to the wetted surface of pipes, pipe fittings, plumbing fittings and fixtures”.
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.