CliniMix® Lead Safe™ Wall Mounted Progressive Thermostatic Basin Mixer with Lever. This new design for use in medical or nursing procedures provides state of the art features to comply with the latest healthcare requirements.
The single lever operates on/off temperature controls for straightforward operation, simplifying handwash procedures and the long arm is operated with elbows to avoid hand contact.
Suitable for high and low-pressure systems it can be set to deliver a thermostatically controlled water temperature of 45ºC maximum.
- Australia's first Lead Safe™ progressive mixer range is AS/NZS 4020 tested and certified to AS 4032.4.
- Manufactured using Lead Safe™ DZR Brass with less than 0.25% lead content*.
- The first Australian approved progressive mixer with an inbuilt thermal disinfection facility, helping to minimise bacteria build-up.
- Enables hot and cold water to be mixed at the point of discharge, reducing warm water stagnation which can provide ideal conditions for Legionella growth.
- Designed to provide stable mixed temperature and rapid shut down in the event of cold or hot water supply failures.
- Designed to ensure the exterior is always cool to touch.
- Smooth internal and external components.
- The long lever handle provides precise control of flow and temperature. Water flow always starts from cold for safe operation.
- Easy to access isolators help to minimise the time for commissioning and maintenance.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Outlet: Flow Straightener
- Headwork: Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 20 Min - 500 Max
- Permitted Supply Pressure Variation: 10:1
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 85 Max
- Mixed Temperature Range (°C): 35 - 45
- Factory Set Thermostatic Temp. Range (°C): 39 - 41
- Operating Thermostatic Temp. Range (°C): Full cold - 45
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 8
- Construction: Lead Safe™ DZR Brass
- Finish: Chrome
*As ‘lead free’ is not currently defined by law in Australia and New Zealand, our definition of Lead Safe™ is based on the requirement of s1417 of the USA’s Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) and the relevant US standards NSF61 / NSF372. The SDWA defines ‘lead free’ as “not more than a weighted average of 0.25% lead when used with respect to the wetted surface of pipes, pipe fittings, plumbing fittings and fixtures”.
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.