The Conti Ultra GM series chrome plated sensor tapware offer superior performance in any commercial or private restroom. Its handsfree operation provides users a hygienic handwashing experience while reducing water and energy consumption.
- Sturdy modular one piece design
- Dual infrared sensors with automatic setting feature, microprocessor-electronic
- Reliable solenoid valve
- Vandal-resistant aerator cold water supply connection with flexible high pressure hose
- Built in filters with integrated automatic shut-off for facilitate replacing or cleaning the filter
- One tool service all key components are easily accessible from above the basin
- 12 or 24 hour hygienic rinse activated with Touch
- External battery box
- Operating pressure: 30kPa - 500kPa
- Maximum water temperature: 80°C
- Aerator: Aerator RC
- Filters: 0.5mm mesh size
- Sensor sensitivity: Automatic self-adapting sensor technology
- Follow-up time: 1 second pre-set (adjustable with touch 0-10 seconds)
- Continuous water flow and hygienic rinse time: 2 minutes pre-set (adjustable with Touch 0.5 second - 20 minutes)
- Temporary-off: 2 minute (fixed)
- Power supply: Photovoltaic cells with 6V Lithium CRP 2 (support battery)
- Engineering standards: DIN EN 200; CE
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.