Galvin Specialised AS/NZS 3718 approved Ezy-Push® 316 Stainless Steel Lead Safe™ Timeflow Push Button Pillar tapware is ideal for use in schools, end of trip facilities, washrooms and areas of high use. Hardwearing and safe the Ezy-Push® range is also water conserving and cost-effective.
- Designed to withstand the Australian environment with superior corrosion and rust resistance
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel quality for longevity
- Manufactured using the GalvinClear® Lead Safe™ technology (stainless steel is completely free of lead as no lead is used in its production)
- Vandal resistant design
- Operates at full mains pressure
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Outlet: Flow Straightener
- Headwork: Timeflow Cartridge
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 200 Min - 400 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 65 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 5
- Construction: 316 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.