The AS/NZS 3718 WaterMark Approved Pot and Kettle filler, complies to AS/NZS 3718 and is supplied standard with a double swivel aerated outlet, 80mm long lever handle 15BSP female finished in a bright chrome plate.
- Multiple swivel points for easily manoeuvring.
- Lever action handle for ease of use.
- Smooth round design to facilitate easy cleaning and to help reduce dirt and bacterial growth.
- Chrome plated finish for added durability.
- Hob mounted design available.
- Inlet: 1/2” BSP - Female
- Outlet: Aerator
- Headworks: Ceramic Disc
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 - 500
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 - 90
- Nominal Flow Rate: 15
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.