Our robust Ezy-Wash® Pre-Rinse food service range complies to all relevant standards including AS/NZS 3718. It has been tested for cleanability to ASTM F2324-03 at 21.46 seconds. The heavy duty design makes it ideal for installation in all types of applications. When it comes to scouring the bottom of a stock pot, you can’t expect do much damage with a normal kitchen outlet. Our spray valve will provide the proper amount of water spray and pressure in order to loosen debris from the surface of your pots and pans during cleaning.
- 15 BSP male connection on the inlet with integral check valve.
- Easy one hand operation.
- Comfortable finger grip handle.
- Inlet: ½” BSP – Male
- Outlet: Trigger Spray
- Headworks: N/A
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 100 - 400
- Maximum Working Temperature (°C): 5 - 80
- Nominal Flow Rate: 4.3
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.