Australian Made AS/NZS 1172.2 approved, Galvin Specialised Flowmatic® cell call electronic activated assembly, provides the complete vandal and ligature resistant solution. It is designed for mains pressure flushing installations.
- 4mm thick brushed stainless steel with 4mm radius corners
- Designed for front fixing
- The control box and sensors must be mounted within 3 metres of the supply valve.
- A 220 - 240V 50Hz 10 amp general purpose outlet must be supplied within 1 metre of the control box.
- All plumbing must comply with AS/NZS 3500.
- Pressing the cell call button on the stainless steel plate activates the flusher.
Flush Valve for Pan Flow Rate Requirement
- Flow Rate: Minimum of 1.5 litres per second to flush valve
- Connection size on valve 25mm BSP
- All plumbing and installation must be carried out in accordance with AS/NZS 3500
Note: No flush pipe provided.
- Cabling: Is supplied for the cell call button, solenoid and transformer.
- Controller: Galvin Specialised controller is a 24V AC electronic control system. Depending on the settings programmed, the solenoids will open for a specific time once the appropriate button is pressed.
Australian Made; therefore, spare parts and support are available locally, reducing maintenance and downtime costs
- Inlet: 1" BSP - Female
- Outlet: 2" BSP - Male
- Headwork: Solenoid
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 70 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 2 Min - 40 Max
- Activation: Cell Call Button
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.