Australian Made AS/NZS 1172.2 approved, Galvin Specialised Flowmatic® Concealed Sensor Ass 24v AC for Flushing Rim Sink with Stainless Steel Face Plate designed for use in behavioural health facilities. Robust and reliable, our Flowmatic® Concealed Sensor Ass 24v AC for Flushing Rim Sink with Stainless Steel Face Plate is water conserving and cost-effective.
- Sensor face is designed to be mounted flush into the wall/trough to minimise the growth of dirt or bacteria, combined with the sensor eye and screws that are supplied.
- Sensor circuit boards are supplied standard with a lacquer finish to limit the damage that may be caused by moisture.
- The multiple time cycle options is able to be adjusted on site, which allows the facility manager the flexibility of adjusting to suit user requirements.
- Built in capacitors and easy fit electrical filters to help suppress external noise, and provide a continuous reliable delivery of water.
- Australian Made; therefore, spare parts and support are available locally, reducing maintenance and downtime costs
- 24 volt low power usage solenoid to reduce the power usage and costs