Australian Made AS/NZS 1172.2 approved, Galvin Specialised Flowmatic® Concealed Sensor Ass 24v AC for Flushing Rim Sink with Stainless Steel Face Plate designed for use in behavioural health facilities. Robust and reliable, our Flowmatic Concealed Sensor Ass 24v AC for Flushing Rim Sink with Stainless Steel Face Plate is water conserving and cost-effective.
- Sensor face is designed to be mounted flush into the wall/trough to minimise the growth of dirt or bacteria, combined with the sensor eye and screws that are supplied.
- Sensor circuit boards are supplied standard with a lacquer finish to limit the damage that may be caused by moisture.
- The multiple time cycle options is able to be adjusted on site, which allows the facility manager the flexibility of adjusting to suit user requirements.
- Built in capacitors and easy fit electrical filters to help suppress external noise, and provide a continuous reliable delivery of water.
- Australian Made; therefore, spare parts and support are available locally, reducing maintenance and downtime costs
- 24 volt low power usage solenoid to reduce the power usage and costs
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.