The AS/NZS 3718, WaterMark and WELS 4* Flowmatic® wall sensor and outlet combination is designed to be mounted flush into the wall or trough and provide a low profile finish to help minimise the build-up of dirt or bacteria. Combined with its handsfree operation and self-draining laminar flow spout it minimises the risk of infection for staff and patients. The multiple time cycle options are adjustable on-site, allowing the facility manager full flexibility to adjust as required.
- Sensor face is designed to be mounted flush into wall/trough to minimise dirt or bacteria growth (sensor eye and screws supplied)
- Sensor circuit boards are supplied standard with lacquer finish to limit moisture damage
- Multiple time cycle options are adjustable on site allowing full flexibility to suit user requirements
- Built in capacitors and easy fit electrical filters to help suppress external noise, and provide continuous reliable water delivery
- Angled spout to help minimise the storage of unused water and reduce the spread of Legionella
- Laminar nozzle supplied standard to reduce the risk of Legionella spread
- Bright chrome plate finish for easy cleanining and durability
- 24-volt low power usage solenoid to reduce power usage and costs
- Slow close to minimise the impact of water hammer within the plumbing system
The kit includes:
- Stainless steel face place with infrared sensors
- 24V transformer, for low power usage
- 24V brass solenoid 15mm BSP – Slow Close
- Inline brass strainer
- Electrical inline filters (2)
- Chrome-plated fixed outlet 225mm or 275mm (or made to required length) with laminar flow
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.