The AS/NZS 3718, Watermark and WELS 4* Flowmatic® wall sensor and outlet combination are designed to be mounted flush into the wall or trough and provide a low profile finish that helps minimise the build-up of dirt or bacteria. This combined with self-draining laminar flow spouts, minimises the risk of infection to staff and patients. The multiple time cycle options are adjustable on-site, allowing the facility manager flexibility to adjust to suit user requirements.
Performance Standards & Approvals
- Sensor face is designed to be mounted flush into the wall/trough to minimise the growth of dirt or bacteria, combined with the sensor eye and screws that are supplied.
- Sensor circuit boards are supplied standard with a lacquer finish to limit the damage that may be caused by moisture.
- The multiple time cycle options is able to be adjusted on site, which allows the facility manager the flexibility of adjusting to suit user requirements.
- Built in capacitors and easy fit electrical filters to help suppress external noise, and provide a continuous reliable delivery of water.
- Angled spout to help minimise the storage of unused water and reduce the spread of Legionella.
- Laminar nozzle supplied standard to reduce the risk of the spread of Legionella.
- Finished in bright chrome plate.
- 24-volt low power usage solenoid to reduce power usage and costs.
- Slow close to minimise the impact of water hammer within the plumbing system.
The kit includes:Stainless steel face place with infrared sensors
- 24V transformer, for low power usage
- 24V brass solenoid 15mm BSP – Slow Close
- Inline brass strainer
- Electrical inline filters (2)
- Chrome-plated fixed outlet 225mm or 275mm (or made to required length) with laminar flow
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.