The Flowmatic® wall sensor and outlet combination is designed to be mounted flush into the wall or trough, and provide a low profile finish that helps minimise the build up of dirt or bacteria. This combined with self draining laminar flow spouts, minimises the risk of infection to staff and patients. The multiple time cycle options are adjustable on site, allowing the facility manager flexibility to adjust to suit user requirements.
- Sensor face is designed to be mounted flush into the wall/trough to minimise the growth of dirt or bacteria, combined with the sensor eye and screws that are supplied.
- Sensor circuit boards are supplied standard with a lacquer finish to limit the damage that may be caused by moisture.
- The multiple time cycle options is able to be adjusted on site, which allows the facility manager the flexibility of adjusting to suit user requirements.
- Built in capacitors and easy fit electrical filters to help suppress external noise, and provide a continuous reliable delivery of water.
- Angled spout to help minimise the storage of unused water and reduce the spread of Legionella.
- Laminar nozzle supplied standard to reduce the risk of the spread of Legionella.
- Finished in bright chrome plate.
- 24 volt low power usage solenoid to reduce the power usage and costs.
- Slow close to minimise the impact of water hammer within the plumbing system.
The kit includes:Stainless steel face place with infrared sensors
- 24V transformer, for low power usage
- 24V brass solenoid 15mm BSP – Slow Close
- In line brass strainer
- Electrical inline filters (2)
- Chrome plated fixed outlet 225mm or 275mm (or made to required length) with laminar flow
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.