Australian Made WRAS approved, Galvin Specialised GalvinCare® Duct Mounted Mental Health Shower Mixer with Anti-Ligature Handle is designed to use in shower applications in behavioural health facilities, providing a normal as possible look and feel. Our GalvinCare® mental health shower mixer operates similar to a household lever mixer, without the lever and assists in providing a safe environment for patients by minimising ligature points in the shower cubicle. The GalvinCare® Duct Mounted Mental Health Shower Mixer with Anti-Ligature Handle comes with a face plate to suit a range of electronic activation buttons which are sold seperately.
- Unique design concept that eliminates the institutional look and provides anti-ligature features and vandal resistant compliance.
- Easy operation allows the shower to be activated with your fingers
- Tough enough to withstand heavy knocks
- Easy temperature blending and operation to ensure comfort and safety for the user
- Bevelled edges for maximum tight fixing
- High quality chrome finish for easy cleaning and hygiene maintenance
Australian Made; therefore, spare parts and support are available locally, reducing maintenance and downtime costs
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Outlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Headwork: Ceramic Disc Cartridge
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 80 Max
- Construction: DZR Brass
- Finish: Chrome Plated
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.