Our Australian Made GalvinCare® Mental Health Anti-Ligature Safe-Connect Shower Head with Hand Shower enables carers to easily detach the handheld shower when no longer required. Patent no. 2018202412 (Australia) and 741366 (New Zealand). International patents pending. GalvinCare® Safe-Connect wall mounted shower head with an auto-divert detachable hose, provides two functions in a single fitting. This allows the shower to be used either independently or by a carer for safe assisted showering, without having to install two separate outlets and additional in-wall diverter. The fixed shower head can be used independently by patients, minimising risk due to its anti-ligature, anti-vandalism features, while the automatic divert feature allows a detachable hose to be attached. The detachable hose allows a carer to safely provide assisted showering and when not in use, can be removed from the room to manage the risk.
- Anti-vandalism features
- Anti-ligature design
- Enables assisted and unassisted showering
- Detachable handheld shower
- Promotes a normalised environment
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Outlet: Shower Head
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 150 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 70 Max
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
Without hand held shower connected - water flows through fixed installed shower rose when shower valve is activated
With hand held shower connected - water flow is automatically diverted from shower rose to hand shower when shower valve is activated (no water from shower rose occurs)
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.