Our AS/NZS 3662 approved, Galvin Specialised GalvinCare® Mental Health Shower Rose provides both anti-vandalism and anti-ligature features. The 300mm extended nipple can be cut to suit various wall thicknesses. This shower is used extensively in high risk, high security applications such as prisons, correctional facilities, detention centres, mental health and behavioural facilities.
- Anti-ligature design
- Vandal resistant design
- Minimises ability to hide contraband
- Designed to suit wall thickness up to 240mm
- Front or rear fixing
- Anti-rotation pin
- High quality chrome finish for easy cleaning and hygiene maintenance
- Australian Made; therefore, spare parts and support are available locally, reducing maintenance and downtime costs
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Outlet: Shower Rose
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 150 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 70 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 7
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.