Only for use in Northern American Installations. The GalvinCare® Mental Health Wall Outlet is designed to minimise the risk of self-harm by providing a smooth, angled conical shape body, anti-tamper screws and anti rotation locating pin. The outlet is supplied with a flow regulating aerator that incorporates a swivel to provide flow direction adjustment when required.
- Anti-ligature features
- Vandal resistant design
- Minimises ability to hide contraband
- 20-degree flow direction adjustment
- Anti-rotation pin
- Chrome plate finish
- Inlet: 1/2" NPT - Female (American National Standard Taper Pipe Thread)
- Outlet: Aerator
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Maximum Working Temperature (°C): 5 Min - 70 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate: 7
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.