The TR Dry Services series of ProLab® laboratory tapware is supplied standard with fixed outlet, Stirling DIN 13792 approved easy use handle and button, 15mm male BSP inlet and fine control needle valve all finished in white epoxy coat.
- Vandal resistant fittings are standard which are suitable for both educational and research labs.
- Polyester powder coating provides better chemical UV light and heat resistance than chrome plating.
- Quality controlled. Every tap is tested.
- Colour coded handles - Chemical symbols according to EN 13792 for convenient indication of media.
- Replaceable top assemblies are supplied for easy maintenance
- Specialised needle valve top assemblies give precise flow and regulation.
- Handle: Brass, with media indication according to EN13792
- Hose nozzle: Detachable nozzle
- Headwork: Needle Valve Opening/closing function: 3 x 360°
- Max. Working pressure: 700kPa
- Test pressure: 1.5 x working pressure
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.