The TR Push Turn Burning Gas series of ProLab® laboratory tapware is supplied standard with removable tube nozzle, Stirling DIN 13792 approved easy use handle and button, 15mm male BSP inlet and push-turn control valve all finished in white epoxy coat.
- Vandal resistant fittings are standard which are suitable for both educational and research labs.
- Polyester powder coating provides better chemical UV light and heat resistance than chrome plating.
- Quality controlled. Every tap is tested.
- Colour coded handles - Chemical symbols according to EN 13792 for convenient indication of media.
- Replaceable top assemblies are supplied for easy maintenance.
- Specialised valve top assemblies give precise flow, regulation and safety.
- Safety handles are designed to prevent accidental turning on of the gas and clearly show if the tap is in use.
- Handle: Brass, with media indication according to EN13792
- Hose nozzle: Detachable tube nozzle (3/8 BSP without nozzle)
- Headwork: Ceramic Disc
- Max. Working pressure: 7kPa
- Test pressure: 700kPa
- Connection: 1/2 15mm BSP Male / 3/8" BSP Female
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.