The TR Push Turn Burning Gas series of ProLab® laboratory tapware is supplied standard with removable tube nozzle, Stirling DIN 13792 approved easy use handle and button, 15mm male BSP inlet and push turn control valve all finished in white epoxy coat.
- Vandal resistant fittings are standard which are suitable for both educational and research labs.
- Polyester powder coating provides better chemical UV light and heat resistance than chrome plating.
- Quality controlled. Every tap is tested.
- Colour coded handles - Chemical symbols according to EN 13792 for convenient indication of media.
- Replaceable top assemblies are supplied for easy maintenance.
- Specialised valve top assemblies give precise flow, regulation and safety.
- Safety handles are designed to prevent accidental turning on of the gas and clearly show if the tap is in use.
- Handle: Brass, with media indication according to EN13792
- Hose nozzle: Detachable tube nozzle (3/8 BSP without nozzle)
- Headwork: Ceramic Disc
- Max. Working pressure: 7kPa
- Test pressure: 700kPa
- Connection: 1/2 15mm BSP Male / 3/8" BSP Female
The prices shown on this website are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight and are subject to change without notice.
Currently pricing is ultimately decided by stockists of Galvin Engineering products, therefore the prices shown on this website are indicative only.