The AS/NZS 3718 approved TR13 series of ProLab® laboratory tapware is supplied standard with swivel outlet, Stirling DIN 13792 approved easy use handle and button, ½" male BSP inlet and fine control needle valve all finished in white epoxy coat.
- Vandal resistant fittings are standard which are suitable for both educational and research labs.
- Polyester powder coating provides better chemical UV light and heat resistance than chrome plating.
- Quality controlled. Every tap tested.
- Colour coded handles - Chemical symbols according to EN 13792 for convenient indication of media.
- Replaceable top assemblies are supplied for easy maintenance.
- Specialised needle valve top assemblies give precise flow and regulation.
- Exchangeable nozzles for flexible choice of outlet connection.
- Handle: Brass, with media indication according to EN13792.
- Spout: 120° limited swivel action.
- Outlet: Detachable aerator.
- Headwork: Needle valve.
- Opening/closing function: 3 x 360°.
- Working temperature range: 5 - 90°C.
- Working pressure range: 150 - 500 kPa.
- Test pressure: 1.5 x working pressure.
- Inlet: ½" BSP male inlet tail.
- Outlet: Tube nozzle.
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.