The AS/NZS 3718 approved TR13 series of ProLab® laboratory tapware is supplied standard with swivel outlet, Stirling DIN 13792 approved easy use handle and button, ½" male BSP inlet and fine control needle valve all finished in white epoxy coat.
- Vandal resistant fittings are standard which are suitable for both educational and research labs.
- Polyester powder coating provides better chemical UV light and heat resistance than chrome plating.
- Quality controlled. Every tap tested.
- Colour coded handles - Chemical symbols according to EN 13792 for convenient indication of media.
- Replaceable top assemblies are supplied for easy maintenance.
- Specialised needle valve top assemblies give precise flow and regulation.
- Exchangeable nozzles for flexible choice of outlet connection.
- Handle: Brass, with media indication according to EN13792.
- Spout: 120° limited swivel action.
- Outlet: Detachable aerator.
- Headwork: Needle valve.
- Opening/closing function: 3 x 360°.
- Working temperature range: 5 - 90°C.
- Working pressure range: 150 - 500 kPa.
- Test pressure: 1.5 x working pressure.
- Inlet: ½" BSP male inlet tail.
- Outlet: Tube nozzle.
The prices shown on this website are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight and are subject to change without notice.
Currently pricing is ultimately decided by stockists of Galvin Engineering products, therefore the prices shown on this website are indicative only.