The AS/NZS 3718 approved TR14 series of ProLab® laboratory tapware is supplied standard with swivel outlet, Stirling DIN 13792 approved easy use handle and button, 15mm male BSP inlet and fine control needle valve all finished in white epoxy coat.
- Vandal resistant fittings are standard which are suitable for both educational and research labs.
- Polyester powder coating provides better chemical UV light and heat resistance than chrome plating.
- Quality controlled. Every tap is tested. -
- Colour coded handles - Chemical symbols according to EN 13792 for convenient indication of media.
- Tube nozzles or aerator are available on all water units.
- Replaceable top assemblies are supplied for easy maintenance
- Specialised needle valve top assemblies give precise flow and regulation.
- Exchangeable nozzles for flexible choice of outlet connection.
- Handle: Brass with media indication according to EN13792
- Spout: 120° limited swivel action
- Hose nozzle: Detachable nozzle with a built in approved dual check valve (AS/NZS 2845 Lic. WMKA02652)
- Headwork: Needle Valve
- Opening/closing function: 3 x 360°
- Temperature range: 0-90°C Max.
- Working pressure: 1000 kPa
- Test pressure: 1.5 x working pressure
- Inlet connection: 15mm BSP Male Inlet Tail