In laboratories the water supply may be treated to ensure maximum purity. This is critical for certain experiments where contaminants in the water must be avoided. Special water systems can achieve this purity in a number of ways including:
- Demineralisation (boiling)
- Reverse osmosis
- Treatment with UV light
- Ultra filtration
Special water becomes the catchall phrase for water which is either deionised, distilled or purified. Special water can become chemically aggressive and normal brass fittings will quickly corrode. ProLab special water fitting systems use materials which have been designed and tested for use with treated water and all our components are selected to ensure maximum corrosion resistance. As well as protecting the fittings, which ensures years of problem-free operation, our fittings for special water are designed with componentry and technologies to safeguard the water supply. This means treated water provided through our tapware is not contaminated or changed in anyway
- International code compliant
- Universal long life controllers
- Needle valve top assemblies
- Clean sleek lines
- Easy to clean
- Chemical resistant
- Vandal resistant
- Water efficient
- Epoxy/Polyester powder coating finish
- Comprehensive product range and options
- Built-in backflow prevention
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.