Galvin Specialised’s vandal resistant tapware is WELS 3* and AS/NZS 3718 approved and is ideal for use in high traffic areas where a long-lasting tap is essential. Our vandal resistant tapware range is water conserving and cost-effective.
- Complies to DPW- NSW specification.
- Vandal resistant handle with locking ring to secure the handle to the spindle, which may only be removed using the key provided.
- High quality chrome finish for easy cleaning and maintain hygiene.
- Half turn ceramic disc available on request.
- Inlet: 15 BSP - Male
- Outlet: Aerator
- Headwork: Jumper Valve
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 80 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 7.8
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.