Our extensive range of AS/NZS 3718 approved Vandal Resistant Tapware is manufactured to comply to all relevant standards. The range is designed primarily for use in busy public areas where a long lasting tap is essential.
- Vandal resistant handles with locking rings to secure the handles to the spindles which may only be removed using the key provided.
- Standard with jumper valve.
- Half turn ceramic disc available on request.
- Chrome plate finish for easy cleaning and durability.
- 200 x 120 swivel gooseneck spout and vandal resistant aerator.
- Complies with NSW Education EFSG Guidelines
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.