Our extensive range of AS/NZS 3718 approved Vandal Resistant Tapware is manufactured to comply to all relevant standards. The range is designed primarily for use in busy public areas where a long lasting tap is essential.
- Vandal resistant handle featuring a locking ring to secure the handle to the spindle.
- Standard with jumper valve.
- Half turn ceramic disc available on request.
- Chrome plate finish for easy cleaning and added durability.
- Vandal resistant shower rose.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female.
- Outlet: Shower Rose.
- Headwork: N/A.
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 150 Min - 500 Max.
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 70 Max.
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 7.
- Construction: Brass.
- Finish: Chrome.
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.