Our extensive range of AS/NZS 3718 approved Vandal Resistant Tapware is manufactured to comply to all relevant standards. The range is designed primarily for use in busy public areas where a long lasting tap is essential.
- Vandal resistant handle featuring a locking ring to secure the handle to the spindle which may only be removed using the key provided.
- Standard with jumper valve
- Half turn ceramic disc available on request
- Chrome plate finish for easy cleaning and added durability
- Inlet: 5/8" BSP - Male
- Outlet: N/A
- Headwork: Jumper Valve
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 80 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): N/A
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.