An electronic controller range with the ability to manage water only or water, lighting and power to one or two rooms. Incorporating features such as timed flow, purge cycles, time slots and lock outs, they also log and store individual outlet activity for analysis. Can be used locally or networked.
Wallgate is the market leader and specialist in the design and manufacture of robust, innovative, efficient washrooms and sanitaryware solutions, ideal for the mental health sector. Working closely with State and Territory Governments, Public and Private Health Services providers, we have developed an impressive product range suitable for all levels of mental healthcare, including the most secure environments.
With bespoke manufacturing capabilities and in house R&D, we provide highly-effective washroom solutions manufactured to suit your project needs. Our secure anti-ligature, normalising yet highly robust sanitaryware combined with its electronic water management systems help prevent misuse.
This enables patients to benefit from a safer environment, while healthcare providers can minimise the risk of infection and maximise their energy and water efficiencies.
High-quality solid surface sanitaryware eliminates many of the problems experienced by the use of conventional washroom materials and products. We provide expertise in product design and selection in relation to the patient’s needs and room layout, minimising construction and maintenance costs to create a patient-friendly environment with familiar washroom solutions that exceed expectations.
We provide the best-integrated solution for any mental healthcare project and have an international network of partners. We are well positioned to provide you with an efficient and innovative solution to your washroom requirements.
- Easily programmable - locally or networked
- Fully 'plug and play'
- Fully programmable timed flow and lock outs
- Hygiene purge cycle
- Easily accessable automatic data logging of all water outlet activity
- Independent control of multiple outlets
- Low voltage control of water and lights
- Real time clock for time slot allocation
- Remote shut down facility
- Standalone or full BMS integration
- Piezo and/or infrared activation capable
- Fail safe outlets should power be cut
- Individual outlet or global setting capability
- Provides evidence of hygiene flush activity
- Highly energy and water efficient
- Prevents flooding and other abuse
- Enables combination of activation sensors to be used
- Outlets automatically close if power fails to prevent flooding
- Highly cost effective
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.