Galvin Specialised Vandal Resistant Gas Turrets are suitable for low pressure or natural gas, town gas or LPG applications. The AGA certified low pressure range of lever gas turrets is supplied standard with a 15 BSP male inlet with 90° reverse chamfer for hose connection, anti-rotation lugs in base, rubber washer and brass backnut all finished in bright chrome plate or epoxy coating.
- Our gas cock is manufactured for low pressure gas only - natural gas (town gas), LPG
- Minimum/Maximum pressure - 0 to 7kPa
- Recommended working pressure 1 to 3 kPa (AS 5601)
- Gas consumption is rated at 5.7 Mj/hour through each gas cock, 0.023 cubic metres per hour
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.