Our ClevaCare® shower arm is an innovative design that improves the bathing experience of injured or elderly. The unique design helps to reduce the physical strain on carers by allowing them to shower are patient without moving them. The unique retractable spring ensures that an air gap is maintained in areas of high contamination risk.
- Brass swing arm with stainless steel spring
- Supplied with stainless steel fasteners
- High polished chrome plate finish for added durability and easy cleaning
- Hoses, handpieces and inlet connections are not included with this item but can be purchased separately
- Helps achieve AS1428.1 accessible compliance
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Outlet: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Headwork: N/A
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): N/A
- Working Temperature Range (°C): N/A
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): N/A
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.