The AS/NZS 3718 WaterMark Approved CliniLever® Hospital Basin Set is supplied standard with a fixed gooseneck outlet and laminar flow nozzle, 150mm long lever handle finished in a bright chrome plate. 80mm long lever is available on request.
- Contra rotating handles to ensure ease of use.
- Smooth round design to facilitate easy cleaning and to help reduce dirt and bacterial growth.
- Supplied with a higher gooseneck outlet to facilitate easier hand washing for clinical staff which reduces the spread of bacteria.
- Inlet: ½” CU/BSP
- Outlet: Laminar Flow
- Headworks: Ceramic Disc
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 - 500
- Maximum Working Temperature (°C): 5 - 65
- Nominal Flow Rate: 6.74
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.