The AS/NZS 3718 WaterMark approved CliniLever® Hospital Basin Set is supplied standard with a fixed gooseneck outlet, a laminar flow nozzle, 150mm lever handles and a bright chrome plated finish. Also available with 80mm levers.
- Laminar flow nozzle to reduce the spread of legionella (supplied standard)
- Low lying, contra rotating levers allow easy to use handsfree operation
- Extra high gooseneck outlet for even easier hand washing and to help further reducing the spread of bacteria
- Clean smooth design for easy cleaning and to help reduce dirt and bacteria growth
- Chrome plated finish for added durability
- Inlet: ½” CU/BSP
- Outlet: Laminar Flow
- Headworks: Ceramic Disc
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 - 500
- Maximum Working Temperature (°C): 5 - 65
- Nominal Flow Rate: 6.74
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.