New state of the art Galvin Specialised CliniMix® Inwall Thermostatic Progressive Shower Mixer with GalvinCare® Handle Warm and Cold for shower applications. Specifically designed for mental health and health care facilities featuring an easy to operate on/off temperature control and option to be set to a thermostatically controlled temperature of 48°C maximum. Suitable for high and low pressure systems, reliable CliniMix® Thermostatic Progressive Shower Mixer is water conversing and cost-effective.
- Approved to AS/NZS4032.1 and complies with AS/NZS 4032.4
- The first Australian approved progressive mixer with an inbuilt thermal disinfection facility, helping to minimise bacteria build up (kit sold separately)
- Has a unique thermal disinfection bypass feature
- Reduces risk of Legionella growth by mixing water close to point of discharge and minimising stagnant warm water
- Minimises dirt build up and is fast and easy to clean due to its smooth internal and external design
- Can be set to a thermostatically controlled water temperature of 48°C
- Water flow always start from cold for safe usage
- All servicing and commissioning can be done without removing the device. Easy to access isolators helps to minimise the time of commissioning and maintenance.
- Rapid shut down in event of cold or hot water supply failure
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Outlet: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Headwork: Thermostatic Mixing Valve (TMV)
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 20 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 85 Max
- Minimum Temperature Differential (Between Supply and Outlet Temperature) (°C): 10
- Adjustable Temperature Range (°C): 35 Min - 48 Max
- Permitted Supply Pressure Variation: 10:1
- Factory Set Thermostatic Temperature Range(°C): 41
- Minimum Flow Rate for Stable Outlet Temperature (LPM): 6
- Maximum Flow Rate (LPM): 18@3000kPa
- Construction: DZR Brass
- Finish: Chrome
In the absence of a legal or industry definition of anti-ligature or ligature resistant products, when we use these terms, we are referring to products that are designed and manufactured with the intention of reducing the risk of ligature attachment to the product(s). Galvin Engineering Pty Ltd will always endeavour to design and test our anti-ligature product(s) to reduce the risk of product ligature attachment that may result in serious injury or death. Whilst all reasonable measures are taken at the time of design, the anti-ligature design of the products are not intended to and will not: a. Replace protective measures that need to be taken in the specific circumstances of usage; c. Protect and or prevent those at risk against any self-harm instances that may occur when installed; and b. Substitute the need for supervision of those who may be at risk; d. Protect and or prevent injury when the risks where unknown to us at the time of the design of the product(s). Galvin Engineering Pty Ltd does not offer and does not represent or warrant that any product(s) for sale that are ligature-free. Therefore, Galvin Engineering will not be liable for any claims, loss, or damages arising from ligature attachment on our products. It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure that products purchased and installed are suitable for the environments in which they are installed, and suitable supervision and protective measures are in place to protect those at risk
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.