Our CliniMix® range of thermostatic mixing valves (TMVs) is designed to protect the most vulnerable from scalding or cold water shock by providing tempered water to the desired outlets that comply with the relevant Australian Standards.
- Manufactured using Lead Safe™ DZR Brass with less than 0.25% lead content*
- Safe, simple and easy to maintain.
- Flat-faced connections allow removal of the valve without disturbing the pipework.
- In the event of either hot or cold water supply failure the valve will shut down, quickly restoring flow when normal conditions resume.
- Suitable for installation in low-pressure systems and will operate with working pressure as low as 20kPA.
- Water temperature is established at plus or minus 2 degrees even during water pressure or temperature fluctuations.
- Units come complete with right angles isolating ball valve, non-return valve and strainer assemblies.
- Can be installed in any configuration with the water outlet in the horizontal or vertical position, and inlet connections can be rotated to suit inlet pipework.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Outlet: 1/2" or 3/4 BSP
- Headwork: Thermostatic Mixing Valve (TMV)
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 20 Min - 500 Max
- Hot Supply Temperature Range (°C): 60 Min - 90 Max
- Cold Supply Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 25 Max
- Adjustable Temperature Range (°C): 35 Min - 48 Max
- Maximum Inlet pressure Ratio: 6:1
- Factory Set Thermostatic Temperature (°C): 43.5
- Minimum Flow Rate for stable outlet temperature (LPM): 6
- Maximum Flow Rate (LPM): 25 lpm @100kPa
- Construction: Lead Safe™ DZR Brass*
- Finish: Brass
Click here for more details about Lead Safe™ >