Our range of AS/NZS 3718 approved Ezy-Push® Push Button tapware is reliable and durable. It is designed to suit the increasing need for the conservation of water and the minimisation of vandalism. Constructed from dezincification resistant brass (DZR) our Ezy-Push® Push Button tapware delivers a constant flow irrespective of pressure to provide a controlled stream.
- Vandal resistant push button design with constant flow regardless of pressure.
- Chrome plate finish for easy cleaning and added durability
- Clean hygienic design.
- Complies with NSW Education EFSG Guidelines
- Easy to operate.
- Low maintenance.
- Water saving.
- Vandal resistant.
- Inlet: ½" BSP - Male
- Outlet: N/A
- Headwork: Push button
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 100 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 60 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 5.5
- Construction: DZR Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.