Our range of Ezy-Wash® Pre-Rinse units are designed to clear excess food debris and sauces off dishes before placing them in commercial dish washing machines. Featuring an ergonomic trigger handle which allows easy and intuitive use. Our robust food service range complies with all relevant standards including AS/NZS 3718 and has been tested for cleanability to ASTM F2324-03 at 21.46 seconds. The heavy duty design makes it ideal for installation in all types of applications.
- ¼ turn jumper valve hot and cold control tap with 80mm levers.
- Stainless steel flexible hose connections with 1/2" BSP female connection on the inlets.
- 1000mm long high pressure hose with swivel ends.
- Stainless steel spring.
- Trigger hand spray.
- Bright chrome plate finish.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female Flexi Tails
- Outlet: Trigger Spray
- Headworks: Jumper Valve
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 100 - 500
- Maximum Working Temperature (°C): 5 - 65
- Nominal Flow Rate: 3.5
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.