The Galvin healthcare range provides safe and reliable showering for both able bodied people and people with disabilities. When considering the shower cubicle options in care facilities or bathrooms provisions for assistance must be considered where someone is incapable of performing the cleaning task unaided.
- Satin supreme grade 304 grab rail.
- Hygienic Seal®* health safe flange covers.
- ABS Glide Slide Cradle fastened and tensioned to the grab rail for handset support and movement.
- Strong and stylish ABS hand piece.
- PVC reinforced Softflex spiral hose
- Chrome on brass wall outlet elbow which features 9 L/min Flow. Interchange spigot and separate licensed dual check/non return valves to prevent back siphonage.
- Inlet: G 1/2" Female
- Outlet: ABS Plastic Handheld Shower
- Headwork: N/A
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 150 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 55 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 9
- Construction: Stainless Steel / Brass / PVC / ABS Plastic
- Finish: Polished / Chrome