The TLDI series of ProLab™ laboratory tapware is supplied standard with fixed outlet, Stirling DIN 13792 approved easy use handle and button, 15mm male BSP inlet all finished in white epoxy coat.
- Vandal resistant fittings are standard which are suitable for both educational and research labs.
- Polyester powder coating provides better chemical UV light and heat resistance than chrome plating.
- Quality controlled. Every tap is tested. - Colour coded handles
- Chemical symbols according to EN 13792 for convenient indication of media.
- Replaceable top assemblies are supplied for easy maintenance
- Specialised top assemblies give precise flow and regulation.
- Main materials: Tap body: Polypropylene (PP) and Polyethylene (PE)
- Headwork: 90° ceramic-ceramic sealing
- Handle: Brass with media indication according to EN13792
- Handle colour: With accordance to DIN EN 13792
- Body colour: White