Our Australian Made Safe-Cell® Ezy-Grip Basin Set is designed to minimise the risk of vandalism and self-harm .Ideal for high risk, high security applications such as prisons, correctional facilities and detention centres or mental health facilities where users may try to harm themselves or others.
- Vandal resistant design
- Easy to grip handle
- Machined identification buttons
- Anti-rotation pin
- High quality chrome finish for easy cleaning and hygiene maintenance
- Australian Made; therefore, spare parts and support are available locally, reducing maintenance and downtime costs
- Inlet: 1/2" Cu / BSP
- Outlet: Aerator
- Headwork: Ceramic
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 75 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 6.6
- Constrution: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.