Stirling Washing Machine Taps offer users a reliable and stylish tap. Renowned for is durability and low maintenance these taps are ideal for commercial facilities and public areas. Tamper proof fittings are available to reduce the risk of vandalism.
- Heavy Duty Chrome Plate Finish
- Constructed from DR Brass
- Jumper Valve (Standard)
- Handle and Button not included, have to be ordered separately
Our AS/NZS 3718 approved stirling commercial tapware range is manufactured in Australia and complies to all relevant standards. Constructed from dezincification resistant (DR) brass the range is robust and designed to perform reliably over a long life.
No Downloads Available
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.