The TL16.D series of laboratory tapware for current NSW schools specification is supplied standard with fixed outlet, vandal resistant handle and button, 1/2" male BSP inlet and standard jumper valve, all finished in bright chrome plate. Epoxy coating and ceramic disc are available on request.
- Tough vandal-resistant handle that has a unique locking system
- Quality controlled - every tap is tested
- Replaceable top assemblies are supplied for easy maintenance
- Simple servicing and readily available parts
- Chrome plated finish for easy cleaning and durability
- Complies with NSW Education EFSG Guidelines
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Outlet: Tube Nozzle
- Headwork: Jumper Valve
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 80 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 5.6 lpm
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.