The TL07 series of laboratory tapware is supplied standard with a fixed outlet, vandal resistant handles and buttons, 15mm male BSP inlet and standard jumper valves, all finished in bright chrome plate. Options including epoxy coating and ceramic discs.
- Tough vandal resistant handles that have a unique locking system.
- Quality controlled. Every tap is tested.
- Comprehensive range of interchangeable nozzles including vandal resistant aerators, tube nozzles, fixed spray nozzles and the AS2845.1 approved 'XT' tube nozzle.
- Replaceable top assemblies are supplied for easy maintenance.
- Simple servicing and readily available parts.
- Chrome plate finish for easy cleaning and durability.
The prices shown on this website are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight and are subject to change without notice.
Currently pricing is ultimately decided by stockists of Galvin Engineering products, therefore the prices shown on this website are indicative only.