Our AS/NZS 3718, WaterMark approved CliniLever® Hospital Single Lever Shower Mixer with a 165mm disabled lever, finished in a bright chrome plate is the perfect choice for your water delivery needs.
Our range of commercial grade tapware is perfectly suited to:
- Public disabled washrooms and areas of high use
- Extended 165mm lever for easy access
- Commercial grade quality and fully backed by our industrial warranty
- 40mm cartridge assembly
- Bright chrome plate finish
- Lugged fixing points
- 170mm round face plate
- Concealed o-ring fit to the body
- 20mm adjustable depth
- AS 1428.1 accessible compliant
- Complies with NSW Education EFSG Guidelines
- Optional warm/cold indicator decal
- Maximum operating temperature range: 80°C
- Min/Max operating pressure range - 150 - 500kPa
- Inlet connection 15mm (1/2") BSP.
- Fitted with an adjustable anti-scald stop ring
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.