Robust and reliable, Ezy-Drink® Cam Action Drinking Bubbler Taps are the ideal solution for drinking fountains. The vandal resistant and water conserving features make these the ideal solution for schools, playgrounds and public areas.
- A unique rubber mouthguard which has been specially designed to protect teeth in the rough and tough environment of the school yard and playground.
- The mouthguard is made from a nitrile compound which is AS 4020 approved and has high resistance to fungal and bacterial attack.
- The rubber compound used has a high degree of saturation which ensures the unit has a greater resistance to sunlight and environmental ageing.
- Stainless steel grub screws secure the mouthguard to the body ensuring a high resistance to vandalism.
- Easy to use cam action handle automatically closes once released reducing water wastage.
- High quality chrome finish makes it a very robust tap for use in public applications where vandalism can be an issue.
- Robust vandal resistant handle increases durability and reduces risk of vandalism.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia whereby spare parts and support are available locally, reducing costs of down time on maintenance.
- Adjustable flow control valve included that allows flow adjustments can be done on site providing the proper height and volume of water that makes it easy for users to drink.
- WELS rate 6 Star and WaterMark certifications ensures water efficiency and long term cost savings for the facility.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Outlet: Rubber Mouthguard
- Headwork: Cam Action
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 100 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 60 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 2
- Construction: DZR Brass
- Finish: Chrome Plated