Our AS/NZS 3718, WaterMark approved range of Ezy-Lever® Chrome Plated Brass Timeflow Lever Action Vandal Resistant Pillar Tap -Temperature Mixing is an ideal way to conserve water and energy. The design of our Timeflow tapware allows water to flow for Mixed Temperature Taps with a Vandal resistant Top Assembly.
Ezy-Lever® Chrome Plated Brass Timedflow Lever Action Vandal Resistant Pillar Tap - Temperature Mixing tapware is the perfect choice for your water delivery needs. Our range of commercial-grade taps and valves are perfectly suited to:
- Schools & Early learning facilities
- Public washrooms and areas of high use
- Sporting grounds and Stadiums
- End of trip facilities
- Bars and clubs
- Beach Front areas
- Food preparation areas
Performance Standards & Approvals
- Clean hygienic design
- Vandal resistant
- Easy to operate
- Low maintenance
- Supplied with hot (red), warm (yellow) and cold (blue) buttons, depending on the requirement
- Smooth round design to facilitate easy cleaning and help reduce dirt and bacterial growth.
- Inlet connection - 5mm Stainless Steel Flexi tails
- Operating temperature range - 0 - 70°C Max
- Operating pressure range - 100 - 500kPa
- Nominal Flow Rate: 4.77
- Construction: DZR Brass
- Approximate shut off is 6 Seconds
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.