The AS/NZS 3718 WaterMark Approved Ezy-Lever Timed Flow Pillar Mixed Temperature Taps with a Vandal Resistant Top Assembly, complies with AS6400-2005 WELS, rated to 6 Star (5LPM) and are supplied standard with a flow director nozzle, 15BSP male inlet finished in a bright chrome plate.
- Clean hygienic design
- Water saving
- Vandal resistant
- Easy to operate
- Low maintenance
- Supplied with hot (red), warm (yellow) and cold (blue) buttons, depending on the requirement
- Smooth round design to facilitate easy cleaning and help reduce dirt and bacterial growth.
- Inlet connection - 5mm Stainless Steel flexi tails
- Operating temperature range - 0 - 70°C Max
- Operating pressure range - 100 - 500kPa
- Approximate shut off is 6 Seconds